The Hair Fairy Hair Salon – Helping clients who have been distressed by Hair Loss.
Lisa Hames of ‘The Hair Fairy Hair Salon’ in Newton Abbot knows well from personal experience just how upsetting hair loss can be, having helped her mother-in-law clients and friends through this traumatic time.
Lisa felt that there really wasn’t anyone to hold your hand and help you to make important and difficult decisions about how you look and what you are most comfortable with when you are faced with losing your hair. It is something she feels passionate about and wants nothing more but to make her clients feel better about themselves in however small a way.
- The Hair Fairy has developed alongside her hairdressing business Hairdressing by Lisa.
- Lisa boasts a strong unisex clientele of all ages and offers all aspects of hairdressing services.
- Lisa says ” I am pleased to offer a hair and wig personalising service giving advice to clients suffering from hairloss looking for a new image.”Lisa has a Hair Salon within her home and offers an intimate and nurturing environment.
- She welcomes the opportunity to meet clients and help them through an emotionally stressful situation.
- She can offer 23 years if hairdressing experience along with hair skills and knowledge to clients experiencing Alopecia, Hair loss from Chemotherapy, Medication, Surgery, Stress. Menopause Aging and Injury.
The bespoke professional services Lisa offers are:
- Colouring, Cutting & Personalising Wig or Hair. Wigs can be shortened layered and texturised.
- Washing and styling.
- Regular maintenance trims often fortnightly to encourage hair strength.
- Indian Head Massage with Hair Growth Oil or Aromatherapy oils. Along with Wig Personal Shopping.
Lisa offers advice and consultations within a friendly non clinical private salon where you can feel free to express all your hairloss concerns.